The best way to do that right now is to embed a Google Form into your InDesign document.
- Open a form in Google Forms.
- In the top right, click Send.
- At the top of the window, click Embed .
- To copy the HTML that appears, click Copy or press Ctrl + c (Windows) or ⌘ + c (Mac) on your keyboard.
- Paste the HTML into your website or blog.
Then use Object > Insert HTML to insert the embed code into your InDesign document.
If you don't actually need to submit the data, but you want to get the appearance of a submit action, check out the tec