This is a unique combination of features that a couple of users have inquired about, so we've created this article to help with the process.
If you'd like to create a publication that has
- A targeted size for desktop
- Some pages that are longer than the targeted size
- Scroll-triggered animation
- Navigation between pages (as opposed to a one-page scroll)
- Responsive pages for tablets and mobile
...Then here is an approach you can use that combines the techniques for
- Scroll-triggered animations using variable page sizes
- Embedding output from another document using the in5 Web Content interactive widget, and
- Making a responsive layout.
Scroll-triggered animations are automatic in one-page scrolling projects, but not so in single, tall pages. The embedding of another document that contains the animation is what allows it to be triggered when scrolled into focus.
Create separate documents for the scroll-triggered animations
Repeat steps #1-3 for each page that contains scroll-triggered animation.
Create a new document the separate documents will be embedded
Layout other pages in this document if they don't need to be embedded.
Make this document responsive
- Save and export this main document with in5. Use the following settings:
If you're looking to simply create a one-page scrolling site with scroll-triggered animation and responsive layouts, then check out this premium course on Ajar Academy.